NTU IoX Center Summer Research program offers qualified students the opportunity to acquire both research and practical experiences in IoT/HCI fields with our outstanding professors and researchers. Students across the world join us for the challenging and meaningful research project every year.
Our research themes this year cover:
• Visible Light Communications
• Cooperative Vehicle Systems
• Intelligent Retailing, Factory, and Building Management
• Outdoor IoT-based Parking Systems
• Internet of Things for Industry 4.0
• Distributed Sensing Platform
• Human-Computer Interaction
• UX Design (for Smart Home and/or Long-Term Care)
• Augmented Reality
• Interactive Machine Learning
If you are up for a challenge, an internship with us is what you are looking for. We are very much looking forward to having you join us in this summer!
￭Duration: 30 June 2016 to 19 August 2016
￭Eligibility: This program is open to all qualified undergraduate/graduate students and is committed to addressing diversity in IoT/HCI research. Hands-on software/hardware development, prototyping skills, self-motivated character, and fluency in English will be a plus.
18 March 2016: Application Due
31 March 2016: Early Decision
18 April 2016: Final Decision
To apply, please send all application materials in a single archive file to event [at] ccc.ntu.edu.tw with the subject title “[APPLY] 2016 NTU IoX Internship – FirstName LastName”.
1) Application form (https://goo.gl/axSDXk)
2) Statement of Purpose
3) College or university transcript
4) Certificate of Student Status
6) Any supplementary materials
￭For more information, please visit (https://goo.gl/ehQMeV)